Custom Metal Stampings for the Appliance Industry
Since 1958, Keats Manufacturing Co. has been outfitting specialty industries with high-performance, long-lasting custom metal stampings. With years of experience and a deep understanding of unique application needs, our expert team can handle even the most intricate small metal stampings, wire forms, and assemblies.
For decades, customers have turned to our facility for its unique combination of comprehensive quality control, superior efficiency, and advanced technological innovation. Our team boasts 25 of the industry’s most experienced die makers, and our stamping, forming, tapping / threading and assembly services easily meet and exceed the most demanding standards and regulations.
Appliance manufacturing utilizes some of the most complex metal components in modern industry: Custom Terminals, Brackets, Clips, Ground Straps, Contacts, Shields, Bushings, Inserts, Clamps, Springs, Covers, Sleeves, Washers, Heat Sinks, Cases, Antennas, Plates are just a few of the specialized parts frequently used in modern-day appliances.
Keats Manufacturing and all Keats plants provide small metal stampings suited to customers’ exact specifications while maintaining consistently tight tolerances. Making use of four-slide, multi-slide, and progressive die punch press technologies, we can offer unique appliance components such as:
- Assemblies, including multistage tooling to eliminate secondary processes
- Clips made from annealed spring steel and subsequently heat treated to custom HRC requirements using the austempering, vacuum hardening, oil quench processes.
- Unlimited RoHS compliant plating resources such as Zinc, Nickel, Tin. and other finish options, including, Dip and Spin & Black Oxide
- Bushings and Brackets for instrument panels, door panels, and more
- Lead frames for electronics and microchip management
- Shields and Heat Sinks in a wide range of sizes and imprints
- Terminals with pre-post, selective, and precious metal plating (pre & post)
- Wire forms, including fasteners, links, springs, rings, hooks, and terminals
Common Appliance Industry Applications
Stamped metal components are essential parts of nearly all domestic and commercial appliances, including:
- Ovens and stoves
- Washers and Dryers
- Dishwashers and in-sink waste disposal units.
- Refrigeration systems, including walk-in and beverage coolers
- Grills, rotisseries, and outdoor kitchens
- Security systems & Garage door systems
- Hoods and ventilation, dehumidification, fan & vacuum systems
- Thermostats and temperature control devices
- Water Heaters and HVAC units.
- Irrigation Systems
- Pool & spa pumps and filtration systems
At Keats we have a commitment to continuous improvement and the development and utilization of the latest manufacturing technology. In order to stay on the cutting edge in our marketplace Keats management remains in leadership positions within the following industry trade groups:
- PMA – Precision Metalforming Association
- SMI– Spring Manufacturers Institute
- TMA – Technology & Manufacturing Association
Precision Manufacturing from Keats
Keats Manufacturing is proud to provide customers with some of the highest-quality custom metal stamped parts, wire forms and assemblies on the market. Our facilities are certified to the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- ISO 14001
We collect data at each and every step of the manufacturing process, and follow up with final inspection before every delivery to ensure the best possible part quality. No matter how complex the job, clients can rest assured that all final products will meet their exact specifications.
To learn more about our stamping work for the appliance industry, or to request a quote for your next precision machining job, reach out to the team today.